Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Season

I have been so busy the past couple weeks with moving right between Christmas and New Years. This was not a brilliant plan, but you live and you learn.

I finally have a basic plan for the holidays, which is really exciting. I still need to send out all my Christmas cards and get around to ordering all my presents for people online (first year I'm doing this, and I'm really excited about being able to avoid the mall this year. However, things are starting to fall into place and that's been really good for me. :)

I've gotten a little reading done, and I'm working on getting my thoughts posted. I'm going to try to figure out scheduling posts so I can try to stay on top of all my reviews and allow myself to be able to review more of the books I've read. I've been trying to do 2+ reviews per month, but I'd like to see that number go up. And this will be a good opportunity for me to work on that.


I have four books I've finished so far this month, so I've been whittling down my library collection pretty slowly. I have 12 books to work my way through I'm going to keep working on it so that I can get almost everything finished before the new year.

No comments: