Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Library Loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

 I only have one book this week, and it's an audio book. I still have a bunch of the books from last week to read through, and I haven't had much time to read lately since a couple friends and I decided that we need to see each other again right this second. :) It's been a lot of fun though.



I'm slowly making my way through all of the Paulo Coelho books. This is my third (I've already read The Alchemist and The Devil and Miss Prym).

2 comments:

Eva said...

I love getting audiobooks from the library! I'm listening to Ruth by Elizabeth Gaskell right now.

Jacqui said...

I actually have a really hard time with audio books because of some weird thing that makes it way more challenging to understand what's being said when I only hear the words (body language and watching people speak help a ton). But I made it a goal to work on listening to more audio books this year in hopes that it will help. So far, my ability to understand aural information has improved slowly but it's a definite change. So I keep working at it and it keeps getting easier. I just finished The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Other Stories this morning on the way to work.