Thursday, March 5, 2009

My friend and I are trying to re-read all of Jim Butcher's Dresden Files series before the 11th book comes out April 7. We're each working on the 3rd book right now (she's about 100 pages ahead of me though). It's a lot of fun trying to get through all these books. I absolutely love them. It does make it hard to get through the other books I'm reading too. Trying to break up my time between books turned out to be a really bad idea. I get caught up in one and read it until it's finished. So I'm partway through a total of six books right now:

John Eldredge, Wild at Heart
JRR Tolkein, The Return of the King
Jim Butcher, Grave Peril
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Sherlock Holmes (vol. 1 of 2)
LM Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Edmund Morris, Theodore Rex (audio book)

We'll see what order I manage to finish them!

No comments: